Sunday, May 9, 2010

7-conversation, interrupted...

Pottu dint realize he just let Prashi slip under his own nose.
" Damn! its his lazy attitude that makes me sick" he grunted.His cell phone buzzed again.

YOU BETTER HURRY...

The detective was following them in the dark and was shocked to see the drama that had been going on.
" Its surprising that we have never actually seen each other"Prashi said.
 "Can I say something?" Prashi hear the girl speak.
" You are supposed to" he answered.
"Do you know who lives in the 4th street of gandhinagar?"She asked
"No.I am not from the survey department.Like hell I'd know who lives in 4th street" He muttered.
She chuckled and said " So, its not surprising if the people from4th street of gandhinagar come and ask you 'how come we live in the same town and not know each other?' huh?"
"Are you actually as dumb as you look?" Prashi asked."Anyway, I like your argument.And I think you can convince people easily,"
"Oh yeah.Thanks.By the way have you ever loved anyone in your life?" she suddenly asked.
"Yes, I dont think anyone would ever love that person more than I "Prashi said.
"And whos that?"the girl got excited.
"Its I.I love myself"Prashi quietly said.
"good.Loving yourselves, a very difficult thing to do" she nodded.
"No its a basic thing to do.If you can love yourself, you can love anyone in the world" Prashi hissed.

This guy doesnt even know how to talk to a girl.May be he deserves dying.Careful man! she can take out the damn revolver any time...The detective whispered under his breath.His cell phone rang.The girl quicly turned back. Damn!He was quick to put it back to silent vibration.All that could be heard was a beep that was lost in the ongoing conversation
"I think its time to leave" the girl said looking around dubiously.She could sense a third person.And she started departing.
"Hey I thought you'd be coming further" Prashi questioned.
"Damn! Did she see me?.Or was it Pottu?" The detective thought as he saw the girl walking away into the dark, never turning back.
"Hey " Prashi let out a loud voice but the girl was already gone.She was quick and also it was quite dark
"Saasha!!" he shouted and was about to make his move in her direction when he heard another loud cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment