Sunday, May 9, 2010

4-I am Sasha

Prashi was taken aback.He was now looking at a beautiful face glowing in the moonlight.The long cascade of her hair was shining as it danced around her thin waist.She was walking towards him." I can accompany you back home" she spoke.
" Who are you? You scared the hell outta me" Prashi mocked at her.
" I am Sasha" she replied.
" And what is Sasha doing in a place like this?" Prashi asked
"Pretty much the same you have been doing" she answered.
" Had you been a guy or an animal, I would have been less surprised" Prashi spat at her.
" Not to worry, I happen to have this habit of taking long walks during midnight.My mom says I'm Brave.Well, What do you think?" she asked.
" I dunno but certainly your mom is braver than you to encourage a habit like that"Prashi said
" Like she knows" she Interjected.
" Whatever!You are something worth remembering.So care a walk with me?" Prashi lazily asked
She smiled and marched towards him till she could feel his scent.They slowly started walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment