Thursday, June 3, 2010

12-The lacerated feelings..


The three of them pored over the scribbled entry.

August 23
11:00PM

                            Its embarrassing and hurting.He doesnt even look at me.Yeah who would? I have no friends, no fun.I am not the kind of girl guys would stare at.I look at him, he never reciprocates.He was so arrogant when I tried to approach him.I love him but he is starting to lacerate my feelings.Dr. Sharma asks me to concentrate on my studies and insists that I should forget this for a while.But I cant.Its so disturbing.Please God take me away..

"Dr Sharma is Isha's Psychiatrist" Raman said as they finished reading.He didnt move his eyes from the page.
"We could infer that" they both muttered.
"And there is nothing that we can extract from this entry.It says nothing except the stupid doctor giving stupid lessons to an innocent girl about a stupid boy named Prashi" Pottu remarked.
Prashi was quiet.He was in another world.He wasnt even hearing to what Pottu was babbling about.Prashi was wondering.
" Even I am wondering how could such a nice girl fall in love wit you" Pottu maundered.
"The problem" Raman interrupted "with you two is you are so sensitive towards deviating from the point of focus" he sighed.

"Its futile.We will go to Sasha's house now" Pottu eagerly said.
"I agree" Raman said as he got up and took out a cigarette.
"Not in my house" Prashi said as he and Pottu headed to the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment