Thursday, June 3, 2010

16-The Diary heralds

"Its a bit confusing, but makes sense" Prashi nodded.Pottu was silent.
" So why were these torn off?" Prashi asked.
"She tore them off even before I started spying on her.So when I went through  I didnt find anything attracting about Prashi.As to why she tore off, I thought you were good at guessing....".. Prashi didnt speak.

"Because the bridge she built was starting to collapse.She slowly started discovering that Prashi was innocent afterall.He was almost vindicated in Sasha's mind.At the same time she couldnt betray her instinct so she kept the papers with her all the time " Raman said as he slowly smiled for the first time.He continued
"Even tonight when she was out in the woods for a regular stroll, she kept the pages with her.If you remember, she was being very kind to you..But when she sensed someone around, she slipped away quickly and in the midst off her running, that one page fell of her pocket."

"What prompted her intermittent views on Prashi? she was sticking to her instinct, right?" Prashi asked.
"Yes, she probably came across something that was fair enough to support Prashi." Raman asserted.
"What could that be" Pottu asked
" You told me Pottu.Its about Prashi's absence.I remember you saying Prashi wasnt in the town." Raman told Pottu.
"Oh yes, I left on August 24th and came back on sept 2nd." Prashi said
"I see , she somehow came to know about your absence and she then started to doubt.Prashi wasnt there almost the whole time.Thats the point" Raman said.

"After I asked you to spy on her, I once told her about how one of my friends, Prashi who lived nearby didnt knew about Isha's incident as he was outta town a few days back" Pottu spoke silently.
"So it was you who partially assuaged her revengeful intentions" Prashi said.
"But how did she end up dying?" Pottu asked as he neglected Prashi's remark.
"The moment I saw her corpse, I knew that she must have written something in her diary.So I made it a point to immediately seize it" Raman said as he took it out from his coat and flipped it open as Prashi and Pottu rushed forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment