Saturday, August 22, 2009

JAMMED-2

An uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"Instead of acting cool, why don't you explain what you just said?" Avi asked
"I mean to say I know what actually confuses me so I am confident of the culprits which create ripples in the peaceful lake of my mind.If you think too much you'll just be dropping more stones in the lake.If you stay calm the ripples will vanish."Rex ended.
"Nice philosophy at the wrong time. Is that why you are watching the movie? " asked Avi.
Rex nodded with closed eyes.He said " I think I increased your confusion".

"No" Avi snapped." Its simple, you are giving up"
"yes, so?"
"you are not determined".
" yes, I am wise".
"you must be ashamed"Avi grunted
"What for? I haven't studied for the entire semester and I don't wanna bang my mind the entire night.I do not know the score board but I will write the names of batsmen and bowlers I know.If at all I felt like you I should have felt the same way throughout the semester.But i didn't.And i do not wish to feel remorse now.If you know the damn thing which makes you feel and see it with logic, you will no longer feel it, got it?".

"I think i made a mistake coming to your room" Avi thought."I have a gun and want to kill myself but the problem is that it's unloaded.Damn Rex! you took away the bullets."
"What if you fail?" asked Avi.
"I will fail" replied Rex and smiled.
Well, the movie was over and Avi expected Rex to switch off the computer and throw himself on the bed.
"Didya watch final destination-2?" Rex asked.
" I am leaving, Bye" Avi left Rex's room.

Minutes later Avi was sitting quietly on his chair, his looks oscillated between the pillow on the bed and the book on the table.He was lost.
The End...

PS: This is how a fickle mind works,always confused.A mind whose operations can be modified through other minds.Just like a dried leaf in a strong wind.Like a piece of wood drifting along the river with the stream.




No comments:

Post a Comment